Attract your ideal clients with tip sheets, worksheets or checklists!
Join the Muskoka Small Business Centre on Monday, November 29th, 2021, from 9-10 AM for our second workshop, hosted by Antoinette Burrell of Burrell Creative. This event will be hosted virtually.
One of the best ways to establish credibility and connect with potential clients is to share valuable information. Information documents can be shared on your website to help grow your mailing list, or as a part of a new customer welcome package. Learn the secrets of making them look stylish and professional.
Canva is a free graphics creation tool that’s quick and easy to learn. It lets you combine images and text to design social media graphics, flyers, posters, presentations, worksheets and more!
During this webinar, participants will learn how to:
- Design eye-catching headers for your tip sheet or lead magnet
- Create stylish checkboxes and columns for text
- Incorporate branded photos and graphics
- Add hyperlinks to your website or other landing page
- Customize posts with your own logos, brand colours and photos
- Add decorative elements to add depth and interest
- Create textured backgrounds for drama and style
This session is for you if:
- You want to make a great impression and attract your ideal clients
- You don’t have the budget to hire an expensive designer
- You want great results without spending months learning complicated graphic design tools like Photoshop
- You wish there was a simpler way to create all your marketing graphics and business documents!
Register today for this step-by-step demo of how to design with Canva! Tickets are $10 per person.